A useful feature of Mediabox is the ability to create playlists of content. This could for example be used to create a slideshow of pictures or to view related videos or sections of a series of videos one after the other. The process for creating a playlist is the same whether the contents are videos, audio files or photos.
Creating A New Playlist
To create a playlist, search for media item; an image, video or audio file that you would like to include in the playlist. This doesnÕt have to be the item you want first in the playlist as the order can be changed later.
- Click on the PLAYLIST button on the media item.
- Enter a name for the new playlist, then click on Go. This will create the playlist and it will display it in the box above.
- To add the media item to the playlist, click on the name of the playlist you have just created. The playlists that the media item is a member of will be highlighted.
Editing A Playlist
Elements of a playlist and its contents can be edited from the playlist screen.
- Click on your name at the top of the screen, this will reveal the Login Centre.
- You can view all of your playlists by clicking on the My Playlists option.
- Clicking on a playlist will present you with three options:
- View - This will display the playlist
- Edit - This will allow you to check the Title, Description and rearrange or delete items in the playlist.
- Delete - Clicking on Delete will display a confirmation box, selecting Yes here will remove the playlist, but not affect the media that were in the playlist.
- Clicking on Edit shows the below options, the order of files can be changed by dragging and dropping them into the desired order. Also the title and description of the playlist can be changed. Once the required changes have been made, click on Save to keep those changes or Cancel to discard them.