Mediabox has the ability to make changes to Tags, Category and Permissions to a selection of media items in one go. This Batch Edit functionality is accessed from the My Media page.
- Once you are logged in click on your name at the top of the screen, this will reveal the Login Centre.
- On the left hand side you will have a display of the number of each type of file you have uploaded. Click on the View Files option for Video, Audio or Photo Files.
- This will show you all files you have uploaded of that type. Click Batch Edit to edit multiple items at once.
- Clicking in the box to the left of an item selects it. Put a tick next to all of those items you would like to edit.
- Clicking on the required action will display the options available, e.g. Clicking Change Category will display a list of available categories and Clicking Change Permissions will allow you to choose the level of permissions for the item.
- Once you have applied the change to all media items, the selection will be cleared to allow you to make a new selection.